December 20, 2014

eARC Mini Review: RUN RUN RUN by Lee Strauss

Title: RUN RUN RUN

Author: Lee Strauss

Source: eARC from author for review

Est Release Date: Dec 31, 2014

PreOrder: AMAZON



goodreads...

FRINGE meets CASTLE in this New Adult Sci-fi Mystery Suspense.

College girl meets boy online.
A killer targets girls like her.
She's next on the list.
The boy wants to save her.
She thinks it's him.

It's worse than they both think.

RUN RUN RUN is the first part of a three part episode - Gingerbread Man - in the romantic suspense series, A Nursery Rhyme Suspense by Amazon best-selling author Lee Strauss.

Episode release dates:

Run Run Run - December 31
As Fast As You Can - January 7
You Can't Catch Me - January 14

Gingerbread Man (ep 1-3) complete - January 28


My mini take...

Never having watched FRINGE or CASTLE, I wasn't sure what to expect with RUN RUN RUN. As I was reading I realized several parts were not lining up and I was getting a bit confused. Where was Strauss going with the story? Would it all come together in the end? And let me tell you...I was pleasantly surprised with the ending, even though it ended in a cliffhanger. And I am perfectly fine with cliffhangers. It made the book that much more, at least in my opinion.

I really cannot go much more into this review without giving huge parts away. Just know that once you get to the end, you will be ready for more and absolutely needing more. All in a very good way. I cannot wait to see what comes of this fascinating novella series. It really had me hooked all the way through.


5 Suspenseful Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment