December 5, 2014

RECRUITZ by Karice Bolton FREE Dec 5th-7th @ Amazon



Have you tasted fear? I have. It's bitter and lingers in your mouth long after the moment has passed. That fear kept me alive during the apocalypse. I never stopped moving, and I never gave up hope.

The outbreak is over and vaccinations have been administered, but I'm tasting that fear again. Why? Because the undead have returned, and this time there's no stopping them or the people who control them. But I refuse to give up.

The outbreak might be over, but the nightmare is just beginning.





Rebekah vows to expose the truth behind the RecruitZ that are killing the innocents. These creatures must be stopped, but so should the people controlling them. When Rebekah uncovers who is behind the uprisings, her own life becomes in danger.



No comments:

Post a Comment