August 8, 2015

Review: LIFE IS BUT A DREAM by Lee Strauss

Title: Life Is But A Dream

Author: Lee Strauss

Source: ebook from author for review



Goodreads...

FRINGE meets CASTLE in this New Adult Sci-fi Mystery Suspense by Amazon best-selling author Lee Strauss.

Dreams aren’t real
Unless they are
And when someone wants to watch you drown
You better pay attention

Sage and Marlow are reunited in this second book of A Nursery Rhyme Suspense serial series. When Sage’s dreams merge with Marlow’s they know something strange is connecting them. But when the drowning dreams start to come true, Sage wonders if she can prevent her own death.


My take...

If it isn’t one thing, it’s another. Just when Marlow thought his life was going to get back to normal, weird dreams and suicides start happening. And come to find out, Sage is experiencing the same dreams. Will they be able to solve these strange deaths before more lives are at risk…including their own?

I absolutely loved book one of the Nursery Rhyme Suspense series. So when I was given the chance to read this one I was on pins and needles until I had a free moment to start it. This really is a series that keeps you on your toes and guessing the entire time. If you are like me your person of interest will be changing a lot.

I loved seeing Marlow and Sage again. And even though she doesn't remember who he is, Marlow sure remembers her. His feelings for Sage have grown since he first met her. And if you read book one then you are probably hoping for a love connection between the two. Will it happen? Or will more obstacles get in their way? Read the book! I know you are dying to know!!

LIFE IS BUT A DREAM started out really strong for me. It was a great story that kept my attention throughout the book. I have always loved a good detective'ish read. My only fault was with the ending. It ended a little too abrupt for my taste. Buuuut please don't let that sway you from reading and enjoying the story. You may find you like how it ends.

4 Who Done It? Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment