October 29, 2015

Interview: Karen Rouillard, author of STASHA'S CURE and SURVIVING PARENTHOOD

*What would you be doing right now if you were not an author? Still be doing hair.

*5 years ago: what were you doing? hairstylist

*Do you have a certain writing ritual? when ever I have a spare moment

*What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? Well recently I had some one review my book and said that grammatical errors and how it sounded juvenile yet she is willing to buy the second book but is expecting low expectations. Why buy the second book then?

*Ever fangirled over another author? Who was it? no I never had that opportunity

*Is there an author you'd like to meet? Nora Roberts would be my favorite

*Biggest writing pet peeve? When my family doesn't give a moment to write

* Do you read other's reviews of your books? yes I do and learn from them


Fun Five:
Fav Color: Yellow
Fictional Character you'd like to spend the day with? a minion
Fav food: chips
Fav song and/or singer: scorpions
Guilty pleasure: a piece of chocolate

I grew up writing. Poems were the first and then I ventured into romance. I have enjoy fantasy the most. It allows your imagination full reign. You can write about unknown lands and mystical being and allow yourself to dream. Being a writer isn't everything to me but it is a part that makes me who I am.
I enjoy spending time with my family and living in the country is absolutely the best place to live. Quiet times outside with the dogs is probably my favorite.


Help out the Thunderclap campaign for the event HERE
Check out the facebook event that will be happening Thursday, November 19
at 5:30pm - 10:00pm in EST  HERE

Stasha has just finished with a project that has taken her years. The cure for cancer was now available. After her mother's death, this moment was all she thought about since then. She never thought that she would find the right man at an airport going home for a much needed rest. 
Philip thought falling in love at first sight was for fools. Now he had to deceive her. Would she ever forgive him and will he be able to save her from a dream that is real?


This is a new kind of guide for parents or parents-to-be. It just doesn't stop at five years old. It brings you through the teenage years until they move out. It gives you real life situations that parents go through and different choices to help you make the right decisions. Volume 1 covers some of the hard things to consider.



No comments:

Post a Comment