May 8, 2016

Now Live: THE EMPTY JAR by M. Leighton {5*Review}

Finally!

THE EMPTY JAR IS LIVE!  And what better way to celebrate Mother’s Day than with a book like this, a poignant tale about the power of love.  This is what readers are saying about the new story from M. Leighton:
“The ultimate love story.”

“It is a masterpiece.”

“Heartbreaking. Hopeful. Brilliant.”

“Hands down the best book I have ever read.”

“If I could only tell you to read one book this year, it would be this book.”

“After today, life as I know it will be ‘AEJ’, after The Empty Jar. I will not be the same.”


Get your copy today!
BARNES & NOBLE http://smarturl.it/TheEmptyJarBN
ADD TO GOODREADS http://smarturl.it/TheEmptyJarGR





Three months touring Europe. 
Romantic. Dazzling. Unforgettable. 
The trip of a lifetime.

But some lifetimes are shorter...

We couldn’t have known it would work out this way.
No one could. No one could’ve guessed that something so beautiful could be so tragic.

But it is tragic.

Yet so, so beautiful.

That’s what sacrifice is—beauty and tragedy.
It’s pain and suffering for something or someone you love.

And this is the ultimate sacrifice. 
One stunning act of true love.

This is our story.
Our true love story.



A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR
This personal note is something the author asked that we share with you:
This book is not a romantic fairy tale. Yet, it’s the most romantic story I’ve ever told.  It’s a journey of pain and loss, of hope and happiness.  It’s both achingly tragic and exquisitely beautiful.  It’s a love story.  A true love story about real love. The kind that sees you through the night and holds you when you cry. The kind that won't give up and never lets go. The kind we all dream about and few find. But it’s real. I promise you, it’s real. I’ve seen this kind of love, and I've seen this kind of heartbreak. I got to see it up close and personal, and quite honestly, I will never be the same.  I hope it changes you as much as it changed me.

When you are in the middle of a book that is not just hitting too close to home, but smacking your house with a wrecking ball, you have to take a step back and let it swing. BUT the moment you pick it back up you know it is going to be okay to continue on with it. That something beautiful will be waiting at the end to comfort you and tell you it was all worth it. Something monumental is waiting to say it is going to be okay and that life goes on and curses can be broken. That is this book.

I will not go into the guts of this story. I won’t ruin any part of it for you. But I am asking you to pick this book up and give it the time it deserves to be read. Let your emotions be pulled forth out of you. Cry. Laugh. Throw a tantrum because life is not fair. But read this story. I am so glad I did. My heart and soul will never be the same again because I had a family member that was going through a very, very similar journey as Lena was.

This isn't much of a review, just a few thoughts that flitted through my head as I read this amazing, beautiful story. I wish I could say more but the words are not there to do it justice and portray what I need to say. Simply put, this book needs more stars than the 5 I am able to give.





CONNECT WITH MICHELLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment