Top Five Writing Snacks
I have to admit, this “Top Five” list was a bit difficult for me. Mainly because I tend to stay away from snacking while I am actively writing. That said, I take breaks and that is when I get my snack time in. =) So, I will be giving you my favorites based on this list.
1. Coffee, coffee, and more coffee.
I know it doesn’t really count as a snack, but coffee is always close by me during the writing process. Whether I am writing, brainstorming, editing, revising…you name it, coffee is a must-have. I think my Keurig may be a best friend. My favorite is Tully’s dark roast with Dunkin’ Donuts creamer for the curious.
2. Pretzels. I really like Unique Pretzels—they are a local brand that have this….well, unique flavor. I think they originated in Berks County, PA. If you get the chance, I definitely recommend checking them out.
3. Popcorn. But I definitely can’t eat this while actively writing, since I don’t like eating anything that gets my fingers (and as a result, my keyboard) messy. This is more for when I am brainstorming or outlining. But I love it extra-buttery. Yum!
4. White pizza. This is if I really need a major pick me up to push me through a long writing stretch. I’m not a fan of pizza with red sauce, but I love white pizza, especially with spinach and diced tomatoes. Delicious!
5. And when I am feeling extremely decadent—I will have some wine and fruit. This makes me feel all fancy. I prefer semi-sweet wines, and strawberries, melon, or mango. Total splurge and pampering time! =)
Are you interested in a chance to win some great prizes while spreading a little kindness around at the same time? I know you are! =) This contest combines secret clues, missions, and some crazy fun all over four weeks, giving you plenty of chances to win. For all of the details, go to https://thesocietycommunity.wordpress.com/
Be sure to follow Jodie Andrefski @2000_words to keep up with all the contest details. Spread the word to your friends, especially anyone you know in schools, be it students or teachers...since a big part of this contest focuses on anti-bullying and random acts of kindness! Have fun and good luck! #CoolToBeKind #TheSociety
Andrefski always loved both reading and writing, and wrote for several websites and magazines before deciding to write novels. She writes YA Contemporary, most of which involves at least some kissing. The Society is her second novel with Entangled Teen.
The Society Prize Pack, including a bookmark, The Society button, and The Society mug + $10 Amazon Gift Card (US) OR $25 Amazon Gift Card (INT)
Blog Tour Organized by: