July 10, 2017

Now Live: DISASTERS IN DATING by Danielle Allen

Dating is hard. 

Dating online is hard. 
Dating online in your thirties is hard. 
Dating online in your thirties after being in a ten-year relationship is hard.

What’s not hard? 
Meeting men who aren’t really single.
Having your time wasted.
Receiving unsolicited pictures of genitalia.
Said genitalia.

When did dating become so complicated?

I just want to find a nice, good looking man who replies to my entire text message and doesn’t text me “WYD” every hour. I just want to find a fun loving, intelligent man who doesn’t have a Master’s Degree in Cheating and isn’t fluent in lies. I just want to find a man who is actually the height he listed in his dating profile. 

I jumped back into the dating scene with tempered expectations. I didn’t think all the men I would meet were going to be amazing, but I didn’t think so many of them were going to be disasters. 













No comments:

Post a Comment