December 22, 2017

5*Review: BE MY REASON by Samantha Christy

Title: Be My Reason

Author: Samantha Christy

Source: KU


Goodreads…

HE TOOK HER INNOCENCE.
She gave it willingly...
Right along with her heart.

All the night before he vanished.

******

Brooklyn wanted two things.
Her own bakery.
And Nate Riley.

Opening her own business was the easy part.
Trying to forget about Nate when he disappeared was the hard part.

Now, years later, she's running her bakery while engaged to the ideal man.

Then the unimaginable happens.

She is left shattered once more and vows to never love again.

An unexpected meeting with Nate has him back in her life, wanting a second chance.

He'll do anything to win her back.
But Nate must confront his demons before he sends Brooklyn's life into another tailspin.

Can they reconnect and overcome their obstacles to be together?

If there is such a thing as destiny, does it win at all costs?

My take…

Brooklyn and Nate won’t have it easy with trying to rekindle their once short lived romance. It is going to take some work and at times you wonder if they will be able to work past their trust issues, insecurities and hurtful past. And other times you see how wonderful they are together with such amazing chemistry.

I came upon this book when I was getting another off Amazon KU. The cover was gorgeous and the blurb sounded great. So I got it and quickly read through it. This was another one of those second chance love stories which I am realizing I am loving more and more lately.

BE MY REASON was my first book by Christy but I will most definitely be looking into more of her work. I enjoyed her writing and how smoothly it flowed throughout the story. It was a quick, fabulous read full of sizzling romance, some heartbreak, and lots of emotion . I am really glad I came across this book.

5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment