May 17, 2018

Trailer Reveal: THE SURVIVING TRACE by Calia Read


Will is my fiancé. The shy man I met years ago in college. The person I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with. 

This is the life I’ve always wanted until finding a picture of four men changes everything…

Etienne says he’s my husband and the year is 1912. He can’t stand the sight of me, but I don’t know why. 

Oh, and he’s one of the men from the picture. 

I’ve done the impossible and have become trapped in time and I know Etienne is my key to going home.

The more time I spend with Etienne, the further I fall for him, until I’m questioning which time I belong in and if the life I left behind is the one I truly desire. 

All I know for certain is I need to survive time. 

I need to survive love. 

And I need to make it out on the other side alive.




No comments:

Post a Comment