July 14, 2018

5*Review: SURVIVING THE STORM by Kate L Mary #zombies #novella

Title: SURVIVING THE STORM

Author: Kate L. Mary

Source: KU for Kindle


Goodreads…

Four months before the world ended, Melanie met Logan, the guy of her dreams. Too bad her younger sister’s drama screwed things up – again. Now, with most of the population dead and the future uncertain, Melanie isn’t sure what to think when he pops up. She’s level headed enough to know that romance can’t cure heartache or protect her from zombies, but that doesn’t mean it can’t help distract her from how horrible things are…


My quick take…

I think the reason I loved this one so much was because we got to see the transformation so vividly through the eyes of Melanie while seeking shelter from the virus. And also hearing the story of how her and Logan’s tale began 4 months before the virus struck and took away nearly everyone they loved. This was a great book.

I hate that I am nearly done with this series, with just one more to go. But I do hope that Mary keeps on with it. I have adored getting glimpses of the how the virus struck different people in different parts of the US.

Another intense read, SURVIVING THE STORM had my heart pumping and mind running. 5 Stars!



1 comment: