September 30, 2019

5*Review: DEATH & THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE by Chelsea Luna

Title: Death & the Zombie Apocalypse

Author: Chelsea Luna

Source: KU
AMAZON  GOODREADS

Goodreads...

All hope is lost. The zombies have stormed the University of Michigan’s Peabody Dormitory and there’s no way out of the building. Cage is missing and possibly dead. Rachel and her group of friends must somehow escape Ann Arbor and venture to the safe zone at Ford Field in Detroit. 

As America turns into a wasteland of death and destruction, Rachel and her small group of survivors learn that the growing number of zombies isn’t their only problem — food and water supplies are dwindling, rogue gangs are terrorizing the cities and there is a rumor that the country will soon go dark as small pockets of America have already lost electricity. Can Rachel and her friends make it to the safe zone?


My take...

I have to say that this has been an amazing series so far. As soon as I finished book one, I was immediately on to DEATH AND THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. And there is a turn of events that once it started peeking out I was like huh, alright then. Let’s see what this author is going to do with it. And as more peeks relating to this turn of events started happening I knew I was all on board. But my fear was it wouldn’t amount to anything. Guess I have to wait until book 3 to find out. 

Vague much? Yeah I know. I am. But I cannot give it away. The story is just that good and am so utterly invested. I love these people. Well, most of them. Like all of them but Lindsay. She is just a horrible person. 

Even though this series is a few years old, I love how it doesn’t seem it’s age. Especially with dialogue. The author did a great job letting it relate to any year when read. 

Once again, I am off to read the last book of the series. So much heartbreak has overcome this crew over the last few days and they have to be at their breaking point. Will they make it to a safe zone or will they be picked off one at a time until no one is left in this dark, dead world? 5 Stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment