July 30, 2020

5*Review: CHERISHED by Jagger Cole

Title: CHERISHED

Author: Jagger Cole

Source: eARC for honest review


AMAZON  GOODREADS

I’m a cursed beast, and she’s my tempting beauty.

For years, I’ve lived in a glass and steel castle high above the streets of New York. A prison where I pace like a caged beast. If I leave, I lose my empire, and the technology I invented falls into the hands of those who would use it for evil.

I believe my fate is sealed, until I lay eyes on my new heart-stoppingly gorgeous neighbor across the street and about forty stories below. She’s beautiful and tempting. She’s young and innocent. She’s an obsession I’ll never taste and a dream I’ll forever replay only in my head.

Until she’s in trouble. Until I can’t stand by and watch her get hurt.

Leaving my penthouse could mean losing everything. But she is my everything. Mia breaks down my walls, and makes me want to shatter every rule I have.

I’ll risk it all for her. I’ll keep her safe. I’ll treasure her, and cherish her, and I’ll never let her go…


This OTT romance is packed with instalove, no cliffhanger, and a perfect happy ever after.


I recently became a fan of Cole when I read his book, TYRANT. When I saw he had new book releasing, I jumped at the chance to read and review it. Super glad I did. It was a great little read.

Even though CHERISHED is a quick read, it really melts the pages. I loved the idea of how Hunter became trapped in his home. It was definitely different and unique. Cole did such a fantastic job with this one. If you have a bit of time to yourself and love insta-loves, then grab this one. You won’t be disappointed. 5 Stars!




A reader first and foremost, Jagger Cole cut his romance writing teeth penning various fan-fiction stories years ago. After deciding to hang up his writing boots, Jagger worked in advertising pretending to be Don Draper. It worked enough to convince a woman way out of his league to marry him, though, which is a total win.

Now, Dad to two little princesses and King to a Queen, Jagger is thrilled to be back at the keyboard.

When not writing or reading romance books, he can be found woodworking, enjoying good whiskey, and grilling outside—rain or shine.


Bookfunnel newsletter sign up - https://BookHip.com/MLCQRM

No comments:

Post a Comment