August 5, 2020

5*Review: BEAT OF HIS HEART by Amanda Faye

Title: BEAT OF HIS HEART

Author: Amanda Faye

Source: eARC from author for honest review

AMAZON  GOODREADS


Amazon...

Eli

Who knew a mistaken kiss in the middle of a college bar would change my life forever. Once I thought I deserved to be alone. Now, Natalie is the beat of my heart. She forced me to realize the life I was living was only half complete.

But if being on the stage means I leave her behind, I don’t think it’s a price I’m willing to pay.



My take....

A couple years after Eli and Natalie said I love you and made their fake relationship real, we find them living their best life possible. Unfortunately at the moment, they are on different sides of the world, meeting the demands of their careers. With 4 weeks apart, we find how each other handles the distance to make their love work.

I absolutely loved being back with Eli and Natalie. They are some of my most favorite people that Faye has ever written. If ever there were two people who completed each other, it is this amazing couple. So to be back in their lives and seeing how much things have bettered between them and even their friends, was everything. I could never tire of reading more Eli. He is a gruff and a brute, but where Natalie is concerned, he is transformed.

BEAT OF HIS HEART told a fantastic story that was all swoon worthy and deliciousness, delicately rolled into a literary dessert for all fans of Faye. 5 Brilliant Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment