November 21, 2020

5*Review: CARTER REED 2 by Tijan

 

Title: CARTER REED 2

Author: Tijan

Source: ebook from KISS APP


AMAZON  GOODREADS


Goodreads...

Carter bought his way out of the mafia to protect Emma, but when an old ghost returns to the Mauricio Family, a chain of events starts that can harm everyone. While Carter must decide to return to the Mauricio Family or not, a face that is oddly familiar to Emma comes into her life. She’s given the chance to discover more about her family while tension between the rivaling Mauricio and Bertal Family comes to a head in an explosive way. The truce is officially off, and when the two worlds collide, Carter’s decision is made.
He didn’t start this war, but he will end it.
He will do anything to protect Emma.


My take...

This series has consumed me for days as I immersed myself in all things Carter and Emma. Tijan has blown me away with every single one of her books lately. I cannot seem to pull myself away from them.

One thing about the CARTER REED series is I wish I had read them first before I read COLE OR BENNETT MAFIA, because those would have came after. And now I am thinking how I may have missed some mentions of Carter from those books. Especially Bennett, since I read that one a while back. I do believe it’s time for a re-read.

So much happens in the second book, mostly surrounding Emma. But Carter is pulled in so many directions as well. Get ready to experience so many emotions. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment