August 25, 2011

Top 10 with Johanna Pontes Frappier

Please welcome Johanna Pontes Frappier, author of Fairy Circle!

1. fav song/singer?
My favorite song is NOVEMBER RAIN, but my favorite singer is STING

2. fav season?
Absolutely, undeniably, 100%...autumn!

3. worst vacation?
Oh, lawdy. Last year, we went tenting at a campground in New York, hoping to go to the fairy festival down the street. The kids had costumes and we were all excited. A large extended family set up on the site next to ours. From the first second they rolled out of their car, they screamed and screamed and SCREAMED at each other, dropping the F-bomb every other word. Finally, the guy tells his girl that he’s going to leave her because, “…the damn kids don’t even come outta my nut-sack anyway!!!” and he stormed off. Then he came back. And they screamed. We left. The fairy festival was rained out anyway. :(

4. guilty pleasure?
I’m horrified at how much boxed mac n’ cheese I can cram down.

5. fav book and/or author?
My favorite book is an old one, THORNYHOLD, by Mary Stewart. I love IMAJICA by Clive Barker. Of course, Harry Potter and Twilight changed my life. xoxo

6. one item you cannot live without?
I surely do love my laptop!

7. hobby?
Ghosthunting.

8. fav movie/actor/actress?
I love equally: Johnny Depp, Antonio Banderas, Hugh Jackman, Taylor Lautner, Ethan Peck, Steven Strait, Orlando Bloom…I could go on!

9. fav food?
Pasta. *Sigh*

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?)
Albert Einstein

Ghosthunting huh? How interesting. I have taken a ghost tour of the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, AR 3 times already. I find it all very fascinating. Oh and that is just a horrible camping story (although I did snicker a little bit).

Get in contact with Johanna here...
Facebook (author)
Facebook (Fairy Circle)


2 comments:

  1. "Nut-sack." Never in my life will I be able to forget that day. Ewwwwww!
    *
    *
    Thank you for having me. You're a gorgeous host with a very beautiful site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still laughing at that hahaha poor kids!

    ReplyDelete