September 7, 2011

Top 10 with Nichole Chase

Please welcome the amazing author Nichole Chase to the blog
for todays Top 10. I absolutely loved her answers!!

1. fav song/singer? Oh, this constantly changes! Music is a huge inspiration for my writing so I am constantly getting hooked on a song for a while and driving my husband crazy with the repeat button. I am really hooked on Florence and the Machine right now. I love The Dog Days are Over. On another note (Pun intended. Feel free to groan in disgust.) I am a huge Celtic music lover. It’s often my go-to music when writing or reading.

2. fav season? Autumn, hands down. I love the smells, the cool breeze on your face, Halloween and pumpkins! (I go crazy for pumpkins. We had 8 last year. One of them weighed over 40lbs. It’s an addiction. I see them and just have to have them!)

3. worst vacation? Florida’s gulf coast—beautiful! Until you get food poisoning. :(

4. guilty pleasure? What? I’m only supposed to have one?!? I mean, of course I only have one guilty pleasure. Er... I like to watch Phineas and Ferb in the mornings while I eat breakfast. *cough* And on occasion, I might watch other Disney shows. Don’t look at me like that! I have a toddler, okay?

5. fav book and/or author? I literally cannot just choose one. I can’t! It’s impossible. So, I will give you a couple that I love. Tamora Pierce- IN THE HAND OF THE GODDESS, J.K. Rowling- HARRY POTTER, Anne McCaffrey- THE DRAGON RIDERS OF PERN. Those books will always be in my personal library.

6. one item you cannot live without? If we’re talking items (rather than people or pets) then it’s chapstick. I always have it with me. Always.

7. hobby? Painting and crafting. I have a happy place that I only find when painting. Everything fades away and I get lost in what I am doing. Much like writing, but even more engrossing. I think because it is a more physical activity than typing.

8. fav movie/actor/actress? Hm. If you haven’t figured it out by now, I am pretty indecisive at times. Star Wars will always be one of my top movies (can I lump all of them into one?). The Return of the King is another one that is so visually stunning it tops the list too. Oh! And Willow! And the Goonies. As for actors and actresses, I love Tom Hanks and I love Helen Mirren. They are amazing.

9. fav food? Homemade burritos.

10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) J.K. Rowling. So many people would have quit in her shoes, but look where she is now. She reached for her dream and didn’t stop until she had attained it! I’m constantly amazed by the world that she created. In short, she is my hero.
Thanks for having me on your blog today! I loved the questions and had a lot of fun answering them!


I loved all  your answers. My most fav time of year is also Autumn...love pumpkins! Not sure I love them enough to have 8 though :) I also love Phineas and Ferb..and we watch alot of Sponge Bob in our house.
You can see my review for Mortal Obligation HERE.

Go find out more about Nichole here...
Nichole Chase is the author of Mortal Obligation, Book One of the Dark Betrayal Trilogy. She currently resides in Savannah, Ga., with her husband, daughter, and plethora of pets. To learn more about her books and upcoming projects, please check out her website and blog: www.NicholeChase.com



blog

No comments:

Post a Comment