November 7, 2011

Cover Love...

Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
goodreads...
Luce and Daniel’s relationship is emblematic for eternal love–but their story is not the only kind of love. This is a book inspired by you, my readers, who have shared your love stories with me from the beginning and shown me how many different shapes love takes. Set far back through the Announcers–somewhere between Passion and Rapture–Fallen in Love is a grand tour of romance that reaches through time and through hearts. Get a little bit closer to knowing the eternity of Luce and Daniel–and swoon as Miles, Shelby, Roland, and Arriane navigate their hearts’ destinies.
See what happens between the lines of the Fallen Series, and fall in love, again, forever.
 
Fallen in Love comes to bookstores across Canada and the United States of January 24, 2012! And in the UK on February 2, 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't even heard of this before now. This series really does have the most beautiful covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this series! I am almost done with Passion right now and had no idea this book was coming. Thanks so much Mandy!!!

    ReplyDelete