February 11, 2012

Books to Movie News...

So yesterday I heard some very disturbing news from my favorite Warm Bodies fansite. The release of Warm Bodies is being pushed back from Aug 2012 to Feb 2013. GAH!! So disappointed.

Next up is what I heard from one of my favorite book blogs, Alice Marvels, that The Mortal Instruments movie has been dropped by Screen Gems. I mean was it not last week that screenwriter Marlene King had exciting news for us? She calls that exciting?

And last but not least is another update from Alice Marvels. Emma Thompson will be playing the duel role of Mrs. Lincoln and Sarafine in the Beautiful Creatures movie.

4 comments:

  1. The first two are soo arrrrgh! But at least the last one is something! As long as they're making a movie on all these and are still going to release it, I'm happy! :D Thanks for the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Cassie Clare's Tumblr the movie has not been dropped. She said Screen Gems hasn't been attached for a long time. The post is kind of fuzzy on the exact details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitt: That sucks about Warm Bodies! I was sooo looking forward to it and now we have to wait even longer? *haz a sad*

    ReplyDelete