February 22, 2012

Top 10 with Author Kymberlee Burks-Miller

Today's author in the spotlight is Kymberlee Burks-Miller.
Her book Compulsion is extremely well. And Enchantment is due out in May.





1. fav movie/actor/actress?
My favorite movie is The Quiet Man~ John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara /Favorite Actor is Gerard Butler/Favorite Actress is Michelle Pfeiffer

2. fav song/singer?
My favorite song changes daily, but right now, it's Nicki Minaj and Super Bass/Favorite Band will always be the Cranberries

3. fav place you would love to visit?
London, I have virtually met so many wonderful people from across the pond and the city looks incredible!

4. one item you can not live with out?
My ipod! I need my tunes:)

5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive)
Edgar Allen Poe, his writing is inspirational and it doesn't hurt that he was a fellow Baltimorian ;)

6. worst vacation?
Frontiertown Campground in Ocean City, Maryland. It was a literal disaster!

7. guilty pleasure?
**TWILIGHT** I have a serious thing for Jasper, Emmitt and of course Edward 

8. fav author and/book?
William Shakespeare, A Midsummer's Night. I read this for the first time in high school and have been in love with in ever since.

9. do you collect anything?
I do, anything Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I love his sad little voice:)

10. pet peeve?
Fake people. I can't handle people like that. My family is Irish and we're big on "I would rather people hate the real me, than for people to love a fake me."

What great answers!! I love me some Twilight men too. I think I told you the other night..but I cannot stand Nikki Minaj's voice lol. I always have to turn the station when her songs come on the radio ;)

Would you like to get in touch with Kymberlee? Here are her links...

Links to purchase...


No comments:

Post a Comment