March 2, 2012

Books to TV News: The Selection by Kiera Cass

So I have noticed on Alice Marvels lots of action in the hiring department when it comes to CW and The Selection. Seems they are making it into a tv series.
 I haven't read the book yet (but the storyline looks great) and was wondering if maybe you have gotten your hands on an ARC...what do you think about it being a tv show?
Thoughts? Ideas?

Head on over to Alice Marvels to see the latest in developments with the show. The Selection is due out April 24th at Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you posted this! I was reading an article on Entertainment Weekly where they were saying that the CW was bringing a show to life- and the description was The Selection. (But they didn't name it)- I am so glad I wasn't nuts!


    I am excited for this- I think it would make an AWESOME show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I was looking for a new book to really enjoy and this one did not disappoint me. The story and characters are very well written and keeps you reading so that you don't want to put it down. I enjoyed this book so much that I can't wait until the next book in this series comes out.

    ReplyDelete