April 12, 2012

Top 10 with Author Tamara Rose Blodgett

I have Author Tamara Rose Blodgett on the blog today answering the TOP10.
Soon I will be reviewing her books, starting with Death Whispers.

1. Favorite Movie? The Last of the Mohicans.
2. One book you could read over and over? Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. In a word: WoW!
3. Who would you like to meet (dead or alive)? Jesus.
4. Favorite Song and/or Singer? Right now, I'm on a Parabelle kick. Blame my son, he's the one that keeps me relevant on tunes ;)
5. Once place you would love to visit? Italy
6. Guilty pleasure? Reading... but, I don't feel *too* guilty about that, lol!
7. Pet peeve? Lack of humility in humanity.
8. Favorite Food? Rib eye steak.
9. One thing you cannot leave the house without? My Kindle.
10. Hobby? #1 reading, #2... well, I'll let you guys think about that =)
 
Never feel guily about reading. Well unless you neglect your children...and forget to feed them...and forget to wash thier clothes...and forget to clean the house...Ok maybe sometimes it's ok to feel gulity about reading.
 
Get in touch with Tamara...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy~! Thanks so much for the feature :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you like to read, I wondered if you might be interested in learning more about cryptic crosswords. If so, this is a link to a post I did recently on cryptic crossword clues that involve anagrams. Cryptic Crossword Clues - Anagrams

    ReplyDelete