July 12, 2012

Rebecca Maizel's books get new looks....

Loved the first one...but this is pretty great too!

summary:
"Throughout all my histories, I found no one I loved more than you...no one."
Those were some of Rhode's last words to me. The last time he would pronounce his love. The last time I would see his face.
It was the first time in 592 years I could take a breath. Lie in the sun. Taste.
Rhode sacrificed himself so I, Lenah Beaudonte, could be human again. So I could stop the blood lust.
I never expected to fall in love with someone else that wasn't Rhode.
But Justin was...daring. Exciting. More beautiful than I could dream.
I never expected to be sixteen again...then again, I never expected my past to come back and haunt me...


Now this is a great cover...love the smokey look of her dress.

summary:
Lenah Beaudonte should be dead. But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human - and a new enemy on her trail. In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss. With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead ...



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! I have the first one personalized so Im not sure if I will buy the new cover, but I sure love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally buying these.. I have the old version of the first one and it kinda got a bit of water damage.. Time for an upgrade! :)

    ReplyDelete