March 18, 2013

Top 10 with Author A.M. Hargrove


I have a fabulous author and friend on the blog today taking part in my TOP 10. How I haven't had her on her yet is beyond me. But pay attention to her answers folks... especially #3. HILARIOUS! I mean, how horrible. *snickers*

1. Fav Song/singer?
Right now it's Mumford and Sons (maybe I should change that though since I was putting them on my iPhone when I crashed! LOL)

2. Fav Season?
Winter…Christmas, why else? And I love to ski, haha!

3. Worst Vaca?  
Day 1--sick in bed with bronchitis.
Day 2--ski and hurt my hip flexor
Day 3--allergy attack and up all night
Day 4--food poisoning and in bathroom for 5 hrs
Day 5--GOOD--YAY
Day 6 -- GOOD YAY
Day 7-- skiing on flat track, messing with my iPhone putting on Mumford and sons, catch an edge with right ski, left ski slides completely to left and pops off and I do the sideways splits. I have to be taken down mountain by ski patrol and to hospital by ambulance. Vail Valley Med Ctr doesn't even need my insurance info. Pretty pitiful when I end up there more than the hospital in my home town! Torn groin muscle, hamstring and attachment.

4. Guilty Pleasure? 
Chocolate and martinis and chocolate martinis!

5. Fav book and/or author? 
Oh come on! BAD question Mandy. There are WAY too many to name. 

6. One item you cannot live without? 
I hate to say it but it would have to be my iPhone.

7. Hobby? 
Skiing (LOL), hiking, trail running.

8. Favorite Movie?
Pride and Prejudice (the one with Keira Knightly). I just love that movie. I think I've watched it 50 times. And then, I am a Twihard. 

9. Fav food? 
LOVE sushi and Thai food.

10. Who would you like to meet? (dead or alive)
I'd love to meet Thomas Jefferson because those guys that created this nation were supremely brilliant and after visiting Monticello, I'm awed by him. But I would also like to meet Stephenie Meyer because I believe she set into motion and created an explosion of interest in reading YA and even adult romance novels that no one could've predicted even as little as 5 years ago.

Get in touch with A.M. here...

Get her books over at Amazon HERE
B&N HERE
Smashwords HERE

1 comment:

  1. Great questions! I adore A.M. Hargrove!!! I loved her worst Vacay story lol!!

    ReplyDelete