March 14, 2014

Top 10 with Parker Kincade #Arkansas Author Spotlight


Parker Kincade is the award-winning erotic romance author of the Martin Family Series, as well as the Game On series. She lives in the southern United States with her husband and their boxer, who is also her writing sidekick. She loves reading, playing golf, spending time with her family and friends, ice cream from the ice cream truck, taking her dog to the park and watching old musicals. 


1.      Fav movie/actor/actress: 
Magnificent Obsession is my favorite. I adore old movies. Favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio. I think he’s the most under-appreciated actor of our time. Favorite actress is Sandra Bullock.    

2.      Fav song/singer 
It’s not new, but I love “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark”, by Fall Out Boy. It’s a great workout song. Favorite singer is Adam Levine of Maroon 5. I met him years ago (before he was super famous) and he’s a cool, extremely talented guy.

3.      Fav place you love to visit 
It’s a toss up between Greece and Italy.

4.      One item you cannot live without 
My laptop! While I could write without it … it would take much longer.

5.      Who would you like to meet (dead or alive) 
My paternal granddad. He passed when my dad was eleven. He was super handsome and had a James Dean kind of thing going on. From the stories I’ve heard, he was a total badass and a good, hard-working man. Would love to have known him.

6.      Fav hobby 
Reading!

7.      Guilty pleasure 
Talenti brand gelato. I’m not picky about the flavor, but my favorites are Sicilian Pistachio and Double Dark Chocolate.

8.      Fav author and book 
It’s hard to pick just one, but when I think about a favorite, JR Ward is the first to pop into my head. Favorite book is even harder to choose because it changes almost daily. J I’m gonna go with … Lion’s Heat by Lora Leigh. This book embodies everything I love about romance and takes a long running series to another level.

9.      Do you collect anything? 
Because I’m a huge dork, the only thing I collect are old, first-edition hardback books. I’ve got some great titles in my collection!

10.  Fav color 
Cornflower blue – so pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment