November 22, 2014

Review: THE HAZARDS OF MISTLETOE by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Title: The Hazards of Mistletoe

Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy

Source: ebook for review



goodreads...

One snowy Christmas Eve, one mistletoe kiss, one friendship changed forever.

Don’t underestimate the power of mistletoe. It looks innocent enough, but a single branch has the potential to change your life. One mistletoe kiss led to the most embarrassing night of my life, but thankfully by the next Christmas I ended up exactly where I was supposed to be.


My take...

I absolutely, positively love novellas based around certain holidays. Especially Christmas. There is always something that makes them so magical and so much fun. And THE HAZARDS OF MISTLETOE was this and more. Ivy took a great plot and had me in love from beginning to end!

From the start I was immediately immersed into the story. Even though I have nothing in common with Savannah I felt I knew her and had an instant connection. I liked this girl and wanted good things for her. Unfortunately good things don't necessarily happen to good people. And her Christmas vacation goes from bad to worse...scarring her for freshman year in college. Will Glen be able to right his wrongs the next Christmas with her?

THE HAZARDS OF MISTLETOE was such a fantastic book! It was quick to read and had a wonderful, sweet romance. I adored the characters and the feisty dialogue between everyone. I couldn't have asked for a better read, especially for this time of year. Great job, Ivy!

5 Merry Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment