January 9, 2015

Early Review: YOU CAN'T CATCH ME by Lee Strauss

Title: You Can't Catch Me

Author: Lee Strauss

Source: eARC from author for review

Est. Release Date: 1/14/2015



goodreads...
FRINGE meets CASTLE in this New Adult Sci-fi Mystery Suspense by Amazon best-selling author Lee Strauss.

Marlow and Sage were on track to catch a killer, when the unbelievable happened. Now Marlow has to convince this "new" Sage of the danger and their friend Teagan remains in grave peril.

YOU CAN'T CATCH ME is the final part of a three part episode of Gingerbread Man - in the romantic suspense series, A Nursery Rhyme Suspense.


Episode release dates: 
Run Run Run- Out Now.
As Fast As You Can - Out Now.
You Can't Catch Me - January 14 

Gingerbread Man (ep 1-3) complete - January 28


My take...
Please do NOT read if you have yet to read the first 2 book in this serial series. My review will quite possibly contain spoilers for those books! You've been warned!
***
Once again, Marlow is transported to a new world and this one is not his beloved Detroit. This Detroit is in ruins and absolutely devastated. What on earth could he possibly learn here that will help him find Teagan?

I was a bit hesitant with the where the last episode was going in the ways of love. But I got to admit that love was the last thing on my mind when this episode took off. I was definitely loving this new change of events and location. Apocalyptic books are my kind of thing. They get you thinking...and my mind exploded with all the possibilities this could mean for finding Teagan. It was great!

Like with the first episode, I cannot go much more into the story without giving the plot away, so please read for yourself. The whole series has been awesome and I have been excited to have been a part of it before its release. Suspense, mystery, and a wee bit of romance...this little serial series is sure to please any and all readers! Get your hands on it now! 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment