June 6, 2015

Top 10 Then and Now: Becca Boucher, Author of HUNTING THE MOON


A few years back when I first started blogging I started a Top10 Interview with authors, some who were just debuting. One night while feeding my 4mth old daughter I had this crazy, fun idea to re-interview these authors and see if any of their favorite things might have changed over the years. 

First up on the replay is Becca Boucher, Author of HUNTING THE MOON  


Then: November 2011

1. fav movie/actor/actress?
Tough one. Of course I have to say Twilight and Robert Pattinson and Kristin Stewart. But beyond the obvious it would have to be Casablanca, that is the ultimate love story. And Actor would be Denis Leary (Don't ask, It's a Worcester MA thing)

2. fav song/singer?
That would be the song I am playing over and over right now "We Owned The Night" by Lady Antebellum. But I am a huge fan of Garth Brooks, Cold Play, Breaking Benjamin and Jason Aldean (Random I know)

3. fav place you would love to visit?
I would love to go to Australia, hands down. That would be the ultimate vacation for me.

4. one item you can not live with out?
My Phone. I swear it is glued to me.

5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive)
I would love to meet Stephanie Meyer and Ernest Hemingway. But to go back to number one, Denis Leary.

6. fav hobby?
Reading!!! Than followed by hiking

7. guilty pleasure?
NASCAR

8. fav author and/book?
Fav book would be Lady Chatterley's Lover, followed of course by Twilight and Stephanie Meyer, for creating that world that is both simplistic and complicated at the same time.

9. do you collect anything?
Lighthouses, koala bears and my new obsession is Drangonflies

10. fav color?
purple



Now: June 2015

1. fav movie/actor/actress?
 right now American Sniper tied with Silver Linings Playbook. So along that theme, lol, Bradley Cooper is amazing I love him and for actress it would have to be Jennifer Lawrence

2. fav song/singer?
 Like A Cowboy by Randy Houser and my favorite singer will always be Garth Brooks

3. fav place you would love to visit?
 Australia

4. one item you can not live with out?
 Sadly, my iPhone. I use it constantly to keep track of everything, play music, read books, it's just too easy lol

5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive)
 Lauren Bacall she has always been my hero

6. fav hobby? Reading ... is that a hobby? lol

7. guilty pleasure?
 Vin Diesel  and the Fast and Furious movies

8. fav author and/book?
 oh god, still to this day Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence, but my favorite author currently, hands down, is Laura Kaye

9. do you collect anything? lot's of stuff; books, koalas, and lighthouses are at the top of the list


10. fav color?
 Purple

As you can tell, not a lot has changed with Becca. Now you need to go check out her book, HUNTING THE MOON...
 A year after the murder of her husband, Lilly Lawson is still plagued by nightmares that have pushed her back into her adolescent habit of cutting. Even worse, she starts to see and communicate with her husband’s ghost. When she goes to the sentencing for the man convicted of the crime, she finds herself captivated by the killer's brother. 

Daemon Kelly has returned to their small town after a long absence to care for his elderly mother. He also has to face the whispers regarding his brother's crime and his own alcoholism. When he comes face to face with the widow of the man his brother killed, he feels an intense need to protect her, but from what, he doesn't know. 

When the two fall in love it is anything but easy. Aaron Lawson is intent on coming back and claiming what is his. And the closer Lily and Daemon get to Aaron's ghost, the more they unravel the truth about why he died in the first place. Piecing together bits of ancient Celtic lore, can they find a way to help Aaron's soul find rest?

AMAZON ONLY (99cents!) GOODREADS



No comments:

Post a Comment