September 16, 2019

5*Review: LIVING WITH THE DEAD by Annie Walls

Title: LIVING WITH THE DEAD

Author: Annie Walls

Source: eARC from author for honest review


Goodreads...

For three years, life is strenuous for Kansas Moore as she travels with her team and saves more people from the clutches of the revolutionists. On the downtime, they bide time by constructing and enlisting for their own cause.

When the general assigns her to search for a missing loved one, she turns to the team and what they find overturns everything they’ve learned so far.


My take...

It has been sometime since I last left off with Kan and Rudy. But once I was back, it felt like no time was lost. This series has always been a favorite from the moment I first found it. Way back when my love of zombies started. 

Walls did a phenomenal job finishing out the series and closing it up. These people got the ending they deserved and it made my heart happy. Though we lost a few food ones, we all understand the world they live in and tomorrow is not promised. 

Fantastic and unique take on zombies and the people who want to rid their world of them, LIVING WITH THE DEAD kicked major zombie rear. Happy with it all, I recommend this story and series to any zombie lovers out there. 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment