September 18, 2019

5*Review: MADE OF STEEL Complete Series by Ivy Smoak

Title: MADE OF STEEL Complete Series

Author: Ivy Smoak

Source: KU


Amazon...

Includes all three books in the international bestselling series: Made of Steel.

I fell in love with the boy next door the first time I ever saw him. And he never said it, but I’m pretty sure he loved me too. Until suddenly…he didn’t. 

In the blink of an eye, I lost everything. But losing him hurt the most. Everyone I loved was taken from me. But him? He chose to stop loving me.

It’s been ten years since he left me. I’ve gotten over him. Or at least, I think I have. Until I start college and realize he’s living right down the hall from me. I try to tell my heart to listen to reason. Because I can’t possibly still be in love with the boy next door.

And even if I was, it wouldn’t matter. Remember how I lost everything? I’m pretty sure I wasn’t supposed to walk away alive. Those people are still after me. The boy who broke my heart would never recognize the person I’ve become anyway. I barely recognize myself. He left me to the wolves. He’s the reason my life fell apart. No matter how I feel, I can’t talk to him. If I did, I could get us both killed.


My take...

My review based off all the books in the series. 

For the past couple weeks Smoak’s books have been turning up in my ads. And boy am I glad they have. I started with her Made of Steel series. I was so very intrigued from the start. It stole my last 2 days as I inhaled the 3 book series in a heated frenzy. I had to know what happened to Summer, who the elusive V was, and who would Sadie end up with. And you don’t get your answers all in the first book or even in the second. Answers were slowly given throughout the series. And me being one that hates drawn out answers, I actually kinda loved it. Smoak has a new fan. A fan that is off to read another of her books. 5 Stars for the series!!


No comments:

Post a Comment