January 27, 2020

4 Star Review: HUNTED by EM Raegan

Title: HUNTED

Author: EM Raegan

Source: KU


Goodreads...

We’ve stumbled into a situation I’m not sure we’ll find our way out of. We’ve done something that may result in the end of our race across the country. Our race to safety.

But safety is an elusive dream. I can’t see it or touch it. I’m not sure it exists. But what else are we to do? What else is there to reach for? The ravaged have taken over our home and threatened our survival. All we can do is run, and search, and pray we find a place to rest our heads.

But we’re nowhere near finding it. If it’s not the ravaged, it’s other threats that keep us from finding anything to hold onto.

Psychos, biters, misguided intentions. Our own demons mocking us. We’re being hunted. Chased from all directions. All we can do is continue this never-ending race for survival and hope nothing catches our tiring strides.

But we’re tripping over every obstacle and barreling into every wrong decision.

Because this isn’t the end, but it feels like we’ve already lost.

*This story ends in a cliffhanger*


My take...

While I enjoyed this addition to the series, I was surprised when it ended at around 88%. And it felt like we didn’t get much but them riding around, moving from location to location. I was really hoping for...well, more. After loving the first two, this one just didn’t rank as high for me with its lack of story and depth. Here’s to hoping the final book brings more!! 4 Stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment