June 22, 2020

4*Review: BLOODIED HANDS by Adelaide Forrest

Title: BLOODIED HANDS

Author: Adelaide Forrest

Source: KU

GOODREADS  AMAZON


Goodreads...

Ivory


Love finds you.



That’s why I’m still single, ten years after my high school boyfriend shattered my heart. It has absolutely nothing to do with him.



Or so I tell myself, anyway.



When I’m caught in the middle of a bank robbery, I can’t seem to mimic everyone else’s pure, logical fear. Not me. I’m pissed.
No way am I dying having never known real love.



So when the bank robber takes one look at my face and mutters my name in shock, I’m a little lost.



And then he follows it up with a plea for forgiveness from the devil himself.



Matteo



I let her go once.



Now, Ivory comes strutting back into my life and making demands like she’s in charge.



She’ll learn quickly enough.



She’ll have to since I’m never letting her go again.



No matter what she has to say about it.




Disclaimer: Bloodied Hands is a full-length standalone novel with crime syndicate members and dark content.
The Bellandi Crime Syndicate Series includes several full-length standalones with HEA that can be read in any order, but would present a better reading experience following the suggested reading order



My take...

Not a bad read. I wasn’t too fond of the male lead, Matteo. He was definitely an ultra protective, alpha male. Some of the things he did was bit too much. But in the end he pretty much redeemed himself in my eyes.


I will most likely try the next book and see how the next set of characters play out. This author is new to me, but I like her writing style and her take on the mafia. 4 Stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment