August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 08/30/11

Teaser Tuesday is brought to you by
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Fairy Circle by Johanna Pontes Frappier
page 114 of 244   (smashwords, nook)

"She crunched up into the fetal position underneath her heavy comforter.  If there were any dead people in here room, all she had to do was not look at them and she could get through the night."



8 comments:

  1. Well, when you put it that way...! It's so funny to see your words out-of-body like that!!! LOL :O)
    You run a fantastically fun site! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book seems good! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary and creepy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'd be getting no sleep at all, even if I couldn't see them I'd still know they were there. I think I'd just read all night instead of even trying to sleep!

    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUH-reepy! Yeah, I'd totally be NOT sleeping, with the light on and the covers up over my head. Interesting teaser...I gotta go check it out on Goodreads :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. O_o

    oh really? huh. well this has thoroughly creeped me out! thanks for sharing. :)

    my teaser's here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a teaser! Now why would she think there were dead people in the room? Very creepy - I like that!

    ReplyDelete