Today's Top 10 is with P.T. (Patrice) Michelle, author of
Brightest Kind of Darkness
1. guilty pleasure? Fried Chicken. I'm a Southern girl. ;)
2. 1 book you could read over and over? Of my recent reads, it would probably be If I Stay by Gayle Forman
3. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Jericho Barrons from KMM's Fever series. *ggg*
4. one thing you cannot leave the house without? Cell phone
5. fav song/singer? For raw intensity- Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley, For romanticism - Howie Day's Collide because it makes me think of Pride and Prejudice.
6. hobby? Photography. I love taking pictures and often share them on my blog. :)
7. fav movie/actor and or/actress? Wow, this is hard, but if I had to pick just one, it'd be Johnny Depp for his amazing versatility.
8. one place you would love to visit? Ireland. I've been other places, but if given a choice to go some place new or back to Ireland, I'd choose Ireland. I just feel connected to it.
9. fav food? Dark chocolate. What? I consider chocolate a food group. Okay, okay. Soup. I love making and eating different kinds of soups. When I was a kid, I always knew when the first day of fall arrived, because I'd come in from playing outside and mom had made yummy vegetable beef stew. Soups are my comfort food.
10. fav color? Purple, not Eggplant or Lavender...Royal Purple.
*Ok you seriously have me hungry for some veggie beef soup. YUM! And I also read If I Stay and loved it. Such a great book!!*
You can find P.T. here...