September 1, 2011

Getting to know Book Bloggers {Once Upon a Twilight}

So excited to be interviewing Once Upon a Twilight
for this weeks
Getting to know Book Bloggers.
This site was one of my very first sites to visit when I became introduced to book blogs.
And its still the one I visit the most.
Once Upon a Twilight

Name of your blog? Once Upon a Twilight

What books do you review? We review pretty much anything except non-fiction or biographies in the YA/Adult/MG level.

Who helps run your blog? I pretty much do all the work on the blog myself, the rest of the team just reviews and certain info need for post. The blog is my baby and Im sort of afraid of anyone else touching it.
Best book of 2011 so far? Wow this is a hard question, I can't just pin point one. There are a few I finished recently such as The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Wolfsbane, Vanish, The Power of Six and Lola and the Boy Next Door are just a few of the top of my head.

Best Author interview/experience? Oh that would be while I was at BEA this year and Harlequin provide me a few mins with author Julie Kagawa, Kady Cross and Maria V. Snyder, to sit and chat with them for a little bit. It was a very memorable moment. I'm a huge fan of Julie and it was so great to be able to meet her one on one.

Links to your blog/facebook/twitter?

1 comment: