September 1, 2011

Top 10 with Elizabeth Loraine

I am just so thankful at all the amazing authors who have
participated in Top 10. And today we have another...Elizabeth Loraine, author of many great books like Katrina, The Beginning and Phantom Lives.

1. fav movie/actor/actress? I have so many favorte movies. I love Princes Bride, Pride and Predjudice, and anything with vampires in it.
2. fav song/singer? My favorite song is Don't stop Believing by Journey.

3. fav place you would love to visit? I would love to visit Egypt and see the pyramids.

4. one item you can not live with out? I can't live with out my iphone.
5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) I'd love to meet Oprah Winfrey.

6. fav hobby? I love to cook and to garden.

7. guilty pleasure? My guilty pleasure is cake, white cake with buttercream frosting of any flavor.

8. fav author and/book? I love Anne Rice's Interview with a Vampire.

9. do you collect anything? I don't.

10. fav color? My favorite color is blue.

*I would also love to visit Egypt, how exciting that would be! And white cake...YUM!*

Links to find Elizabeth....

No comments:

Post a Comment