October 24, 2011

Spooktacular Blog Hop!!

BOO!

Welcome to the Spooktacular Blog Hop
I am giving away a really, really awesome prize!!
Back in Sept. I attended the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour. And I had the privilege of meeting 6 fantastic authors.
Out of the 6 authors I got 5 to sign a paper back copy of Enthralled, in which they all had a short story.
Simone Elkeles did not have a story in the book, but she did sign a bookmark.
So all of this can be all of yours if the price is right. er, I mean if random.org draws your # ;)
so you know what to do...fill out the form and I will choose a winner Nov 1st!
*Rules*
*You do NOT have to be a follower, but who doesn't like having friends?
*You MUST have a US addy. Sorry folks, international mail ain't cheap!
*If you tweet or facebook the contest you get an extra entry..just leave a link.
*Oh and if you plan to dress up or not, let me know for an extra entry!
CLOSED
Now head on over to the other blogs for more chances to win!!!







6 comments:

  1. The smart chicks book tour was fabulous, wasn't it? I saw it in San Diego... Super fun!

    Hope you had a great blog hop!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was unable to go to the tour since it was nowhere near me but glad you had a good time! Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm a new follower, stopping by from the hop.
    Have a great week!

    bryanrdennis11(at)gmail(dot)com

    My giveaway at:
    http://www.indiesnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a great hop! Thanks for the chance.
    veltara(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete