Today's guest on the Top 10 is Author Angel Lawson.
I will soon be reviewing her book Wraith.
You can find out more about her book by clicking HERE.
Angel Lawson lives with her family in Atlanta and has a lifelong obsession with creating fiction from reality, either with paint or words. On a typical day you can find her writing, reading, plotting her escape from the zombie apocalypse and trying to get the glitter out from under her nails.
1. fav song/singer? Ugh. Ummm, right now I'm obsessing over Explosions in the Sky, Hand in Mine
2. fav season? Summer--but this eternal spring we are having right now is pretty awesome (although I fear it may be a sign of the impending zombie apocalypse.)
3. worst vacation? Kind of my honeymoon. One of those everything went wrong sort of things that we laugh about all the time now.
4. guilty pleasure? Just one? My Retro-Book Club. We read all the horrible stuff from our teen years. Like Flowers in the Attic and Forever, by Judy Blume.
5. fav book and/or author? Will Grayson will grayson by John Green/David Levitan
6. one item you cannot live without? Chocolate ( I gave it up for 3 months last year. What a nightmare)
7. hobby? Running, blogging, celebrity stalking.
8. fav movie/actor/actress? Oh jeez...this is ever changing and depends on my mood but lets say Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.
9. fav food? Thai--chicken masaman
10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) Elvis, but it would have to be at Graceland, with the Memphis Mafia
Ahh, Elvis eh? Well come on to Memphis and we can go together to Graceland. I haven't been but only twice but it's so neat when do go.
Get in touch with Angel here...
You can read the first chapter of Wraith HERE
and buy the ebook HERE at Amazon.
Want it in print? go HERE
goodreads page HERE