April 21, 2012

Top10 with Author Annie Walls

Today on the blog Author Annie Walls will be participating in my Top10!! I was truely excited to see that her soon to be released book Taking on the Dead involves zombies. Cause I just love me some zombies.

1. fav movie/actor/actress? Are you kidding? I love flicks! I like them scary. I like them funny. I like them stupid. I like them weird. I don't have a favorite that I pinpoint, but I LOVE anything by these directors: Tim Burton, Rob Zombie, Brian de Palma, Quentin Tarantino, Tobe Hooper, Ridley Scott, John Hughes, and of course George A. Romero. Actor - Johnny Depp. Actress - Noomi Rapace
2. fav song/singer? Depends on my mood, but the past year I've had a BIG thing for The Black Keys... every top 25 most played songs on my iPod is a Black Keys song. For the time being anyway.
3. fav place you would love to visit? Anywhere besides home. I like to travel... all over.
4. one item you can not live with out? I'm going to steer away from the electronic variety and say I would die a thousand deaths, if I ever lost my Jack Sparrow Lego figurine keychain.
5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) Woody Harrelson. That guy is full of awesome.
6. hobby? Cake making, any kind of crafts... sculpting little sculptures out of Sculpey clay. Drawing. Reading (a lot) and writing (a lot).
7. guilty pleasure? Books. I honestly see why book lovers become reviewers. They get free books. I've gotten myself in trouble with the "one-click bookstore in your hands" convenience on my Nook. I recently won a Kindle, so now I can take advantage of all the freebies that come a long with it. I have books waiting on me to read! Feels good! =D

8. fav author and/book? I have a lot of those. I'll simplify. My "go to" is Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess (I blog about Alex and his droogs often). I'll read ANYTHING and Everything but not limited to: Kelley Armstrong, David Wellington, Laurell K. Hamilton, Charlaine Harris, Chuck Palahnuik, Stacia Kane, and Adrian Phoenix. Most recent reads: I've been into chick lit. A LOT. I've devoured several... and I have to say Jamie McGuire's Beautiful Disaster has stuck with me through them all. Same with Fifty Shades.
9. fictional character you would love to spend the day with? Female- Lisbeth Salander. Hands down, the best female heroine ever written! Male - Seth Mortensen. I would bask in his awkwardness while he basked in mine.

10. pet peeve? Someone looking over my shoulder or telling me how I feel.

I am just in love with all your answers! You are one interesting chick. I see you put Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire..I just bought this on my nook and hope to find a second to read it :)

Now Annie's book is not out yet, but it will be soon. So keep those eyes peeled and snatch it up as soon as it's released. In the meantime, get in touch with Annie here...



1 comment:

  1. Awe! Thanks Mandy! And for the record, I LOVE Beautiful Disaster. After I finished reading it, I went to the cover and started reading it again! What I say is true, I tell you! What kind of book can make a person do that!?!? I think it is Travis. He is this arrogant, cocky, man-whore who gets downright possessive. It is a classic "you can't help who you love" book. =D

    ReplyDelete