May 23, 2012

Consume by Shelly Crane {Playlist}

Click on the title of each song to go listen on youtube...
Paradise by ColdPlay
Philadelphia by Parachute
Sweet Resistance by Civil Twilight
Hostage by Jack's Mannequin
Absolutely Still by Better Than Ezra
Run for Your Life by The Fray
Green Eyes by Coldplay
Truth by Jason Reeves
My Stupid Mouth by John Mayer
I Can Barely Say by The Fray
Everything by Tyler Ward
Homesick by Sleeping at Last
Ghost in Love by Mikey Wax
Fidelity by Regina Spektor
Restless Dream by Jack's Mannequin
Coming Up Strong by Karmin

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I don't know all those songs (yet!) but the ones I do know are awesome, this is great, thanks, for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {i'm following your blog}

    I am leaving this note to let you know that I am following you. If you aren't already following me can you please return the favor and leave a comment on my most recent entry. Please and thank you! :)

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete