May 8, 2012

New Blog Name...

Well guys...I did it. I took a chance and went for it.
Yep, it's something that has been weighing on me for awhile but I finally did it.

What is it you might ask?
I finally changed the blog name!
ooooh so exciting you say?  I know I can hardly contain the glee I feel inside.

Seriously though...I know some of you get my blog via your email so I just wanted to give a heads up that the blog's name is now
I read Indie
I felt it was time to start weaning myself away from the whole Twilight series (hence TWImom101). And what's weird is when I first started the blog...I really never thought I would have people stopping by. But her I am 688 followers later. (Thank you!!)
I feel good with this name now since 99.9% of what I read is Indie or Small Pub.

So if you are some of the few that get emails from me...I am now
I read Indie.
The blog address will stay the same since so much of my stuff out there is linked back to it. And you might keep a look out for my twitter name to be changing as well.
Thanks everyone!!

11 comments:

  1. I will always love Twilight, that's what really got me back into reading! But now there are more Indies on my Favorites shelf than anything else!! Gotta love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! It also got me back into reading. and I will forever be grateful. but I have found so many wonderful books that are by Indie authors and Small Pub Authors.
      :))

      Delete
  2. YEAH! and good for you for making a change in your life. It always takes courage to purposely change course. <3 As for twilight, I love Edward. Who doesn;t want to live forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new name :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new name, Mandy! I'll enjoy reading your posts whatever the blog title may be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats...i think its important that you love your blog name and this one fits you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new name! And congrats on all your unexpected blog successes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! by the way..just got done with the Bound review. I heart you and your work!!

      Delete