June 8, 2012

Top 10 with Author N.L. Dufour

N.L. Dufour has stopped by the blog today to participate in the Top10. Her book Falling is in the editing stages as we speak and soon I will be reviewing it. Now lets get to know her a little more...

1. fav movie/actor/actress?-Schindler's list - brad pitt - rachel mcadams
2. fav song/singer?all i ever needed by bret michaels (1st song at my wedding, has a special place in my heart) & george strait
3. fav place you would love to visit?the mountains... i like the cool air and the beautiful views
4. one item you can not live with out?kindle? yeah bc then i can use the internet and read... im sure theres an app so i can make some calls and texts

5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive)my grandfather on my dad's side (he died when my dad was just a kid, i'd like to meet him since my daddy is my hero)
6. fav hobby?arts & crafts
7. guilty pleasure?reality tv
8. fav author and/book?amanda hocking - switched trilogy
9. do you collect anything?owls

10. pet peeve?liars... honesty is all you need in this world if you ask me
Did you know you are soon becoming one of my fav authors? And I haven't even read your work yet. You are too sweet!!
Wonder why I am gushing about her? Go read her rant where I get mentioned HERE.
Here is where you can find N.L. at...

No comments:

Post a Comment