August 28, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: TAKING ON THE DEAD by Annie Walls


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page



*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

page 67 of 340 (ebook)
Taking on the Dead by Annie Walls

I usually get excited about seeing zombies, loving the chance to get up close and check them out. Then do my duty and kill them.


Check out my review for Taking on the Dead that posted today as well.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo, nice one. I'll check out your review, since I love a good zombie book. My TT this week is from Keep Holding On.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo zombies! Appropriate title too!

    Here's my TT for the week.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I like looking at zombies then I kill them. Thanks for the teaser!

    Check out my teasers.

    ReplyDelete