Tabatha has been writing since she could pick up a pencil. Her first publication was a little poem in her elementary school paper, from that point on she was hooked. When she was a teenager, she traded in her girly magazines for personalized writing notebooks.
At nineteen, she met her own personal prince charming and writing took a back burner for a while. She is now married to that prince and the mother of a beautiful Six year old princess/rock star. Once her daughter was born, writing came back into her life, and she finished her very first novel in May of 2009.
She is pursuing a Bachelors in English and hopes to one day teach while continuing to write.
As a stay-at-home mom and full-time student, Tabatha enjoys the freedom of spending a good bit of her days doing what she loves the most…writing.
1. fav movie/actor/actress? I love Fried Green Tomatoes, The color Purple, Steel Magnolias, Price and Prejudice, Jane Eyre. You get the idea. I'm awful at picking favorites.
2. fav song/singer? Right now, I'm really into Christina Perry. Music is such an important part of writing and her music fits my writing style.
3. fav place you would love to visit? If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Venice. It's beautiful, romantic, and just completely sigh worthy.
4. one item you can not live with out? This is a hard one, minus personal care items like toothpase and soap, I would have to say bleach. I have a bad case of OCD and I'm pretty sure I'd go nuts if I couldn't bleach my house. Weird side note: I adore the smell of bleach or chlorine.
5. who would you like to meet?(dead or alive) I'd love to meet Johnny Depp...for obvious reasons. Sorry honey...I LOVE you!
6. fav hobby? Writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading. And when I'm not reading, I'm doing something fun with my family.
7. guilty pleasure? Chocolate. I seriously think that chocolate should be labeled as an addictive drug. No joke.
8. fav author and/or book? Oh man! This one is super hard. I don't think I can answer this one. I have entirely too many favorites. I will say though, historical romance is my favorite genre. Although, YA is creeping up on the list. As long as it has some form of romance...I'm in!
9. do you collect anything? Books! It drives my husband crazy!
10. fav color? Purple.
What if you lived in fear of yourself?
For Mage McPherson being afraid of herself is just the norm. Thanks to that fear, being a loner in a small town never bothered the mysterious Mage. Once she received her secret abilities, she figured being alone was the safest way to be. That all changes during her sophomore year at Summerville High when Adam, her equally mysterious secret crush, starts to notice her.
Afraid that she might harm Adam, Mage must learn to either control or deny herself. With Adam by her side she's more powerful than she’s ever been, but is she powerful enough to defeat her worst nightmare? She learns a hard lesson about love and magic when her destiny comes to collect.