December 4, 2012

Mini Review & Give@way: On Christmas Hill by Nichole Chase



Title: On Christmas Hill

Author: Nichole Chase

Source: ebook from author for review

Short Story




goodreads...
When Gertie Nichols passed away, her estate was given to her great niece, Molly. After making the long trek from Florida to Vermont with her dog Remy, Molly is caught off guard by the attractive groundskeeper her aunt left in charge. At first her lonely holiday seems to be shaping up to be better than expected—until Nate tells her about the Nichols family legacy and the secret of Christmas Hill.
As sparks fly and magic blossoms right before her eyes, Molly will have to decide whether to take up the mantle her great aunt’s left behind or turn her back on tradition and the man who has quickly garnered space in her heart.

My mini take...
Are you in need of some Christmas spirit? Does the holiday shopping and errands have you feeling a bit like Scrooge? Well then sit down, prop those tired legs up, and grab a mug of hot apple cider....cause Chase has just the book for you. Be prepared to revel in some Christmas romance in this adorable short story that is sure to warm your heart.

For me, short stories have to be really well written for me to like. And up until this book, I only liked a select few of them. But now I can add this book to the list of short stories that are a must read…especially now that it is Christmas. I promise that once you are done reading this book you are going to be smiling ear to ear and singing Jingle Bells. Well maybe not Jingle Bells, you can add whatever favorite Christmas song you want there. Just know you are going to fall in love with these characters and this story. And I can almost bet you will be wanting, nay…you will be demanding more of this story from Chase. Maybe if we all band together she will give in. Who’s with me??




I will be giving one lucky winner an ebook of On Christmas Hill from Amazon. Just fill out the form and I will pick a winner on Dec 12th.


Giveaway over!

1 comment:

  1. OH man, this does sound like it would put me in the Christmas mood. I NEED that!

    ReplyDelete