December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: On Christmas Hill by Nichole Chase

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

On Christmas Hill by Nichole Chase
page 41 of 52

I stared into his eyes, lost for a minute while I thought over what he said. There was magic to this place. Whether it was the kind out of storybooks, or the kind that came from being happy, there was magic.

My review of On Christmas Hill is HERE
and I am also having a giveaway for it. Just check out my review and fill out the form. 



3 comments:

  1. This was a really cute story! I can't wait for Taylor's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely teaser!

    New follower

    Here is my TT!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! This sounds like a good story. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete