June 27, 2013

Review: ALWAYS YOU by Kirsty Moseley

Title: ALWAYS YOU

Author: Kirsty Moseley

Source: bought ebook on Amazon


goodreads...
Riley Tanner has a best friend, the best friend a girl could ask for. He’s supportive, loyal, honest, trustworthy, kind, and thoughtful. He’s also the biggest player in school.

Their relationship has always been easy and affectionate, but after Riley’s month long vacation, things become a little strange. She starts to look at him in ways that go way beyond the ‘friend zone’. Add in her best friend’s rival, and things become a whole lot more complicated.

My review...
I so loved Moseley's THE BOY WHO SNEAKS IN MY BEDROOM WINDOW. So I was excited to read ALWAYS YOU. And it started off great. I loved knowing that Clay and Riley have such a strong relationship since the moment they were kids. But about halfway through I started having problems with the storyline.

*The moment they go to Vegas I found it unbelievable. Too much went wrong. I won't give you any spoilers but just know when you read it you may roll your eyes. In fact, you may roll them twice while they are there.

*Parents. Like in THE BOY WHO SNEAKS IN MY BEDROOM WINDOW...the parents are absolutely fruity. They could care less about their kids sleeping in the same room together. Mine would have freaked out if I closed my bedroom door, let alone sleep with a guy.

*Another small note would be that I think this read could have easily been 2 books.  It just seemed to go on and on.

Now I will say that once they are back from Vegas I started enjoying myself again. I loved them together and thought they were so cute and charming. I started thinking who I would want for Clay...maybe Liam Hemsworth? Yummy!

Believable or not at times, Moseley's books are like crack. And I will gladly keep reading whatever she dishes out.


This song definitely reminds me of this story...

No comments:

Post a Comment