Taylor Sullivan took her life for granted until she received news that would change her life forever. In a state of denial she met Kyle, who didn’t end up being what she expected. She wasn’t able to escape her new reality, but with his friendship, just maybe she could survive it.
She took everything for granted.
Until one word changed everything.
He found her sitting in front of his house…
And she confessed everything to this stranger.
Little did she know, he would become much more than a stranger.
He would become her reason to survive.
Est Release Date May 6th
Est Release Date May 6th
1. Favorite movie/actor/actress? My favorite movie is The Lion King. I don’t have a favorite actor, but my favorite actress right now is Jennifer Lawrence. I love how blunt she is, and how she refuses to diet. She certainly doesn’t need to diet, unfortunately in the business she is in, it is expected for girls to be stick thin. I don’t think that is realistic or what should be promoted in a world where young adults look up to these people, and want to be like them. Stick thin equals an eating disorder, not what a healthy person looks like.
2. Favorite song/singer? I can’t pick a single favorite song, but my favorite artist is Taylor Swift.
3. Favorite place you would love to visit? Italy. I have never been, but definitely want to go some day.
4. What is one item you cannot live without? It’s between my iPhone, and Kindle Fire. I’m probably more attached to my iPhone since it has everything on it, even a kindle app.
5. Who would you like to meet (Dead or Alive)? Lurlene McDaniel, She is the author that really got me into reading and writing. Her books have had a huge impact on my life and have significantly inspired me. I would love to meet her someday.
6. Favorite hobby? Reading and writing. I suppose that is two, but they go together J.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? Watching Pitch Perfect. A LOT.
8. Favorite author and/book? It is impossible to choose a single favorite book, but I will list some of my favorite authors, Colleen Hoover, John Connolly, Lurlene McDaniel, Patricia Briggs, Jennifer Armentrout, J.K. Rowling, Veronica Roth, Cassandra Clare, Elizabeth Chandler, Lauren Oliver, and Jolene B. Perry.
9. Do you collect anything? I used to collect stamps when I was a kid, but now I collect Books.
10. What is your pet peeve? Covers not being put back on containers, or put on, but not tightened.
Christie Cote resides in Vermont with her Husband and their dog. When she isn’t reading, writing, or dreaming up her next story, she can be found shooting targets with her bow, drawing or baking.
Rain is her first book.
Christie writes Young Adult Realistic Fiction, Fiction, and New Adult novels.
Rain on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18522639-rain
Book Review Blog: http://christiesbookreviews.com