February 8, 2014

The Quaint and the Curious Etsy Shop {Book Prints, Sale Code}

I love sharing other etsy shops that I come across. And this one is just too neat for words. (Ha! Like my pun?). Though they couldn't help me out on something I wanted done, they were nice enough to recommend someone that could. 
I did, however, ask if I could showcase their goodies on the blog and they graciously said yes! 
THE QUAINT AND THE CURIOUS has so many neat prints. 
You can click on each image to go to its etsy page.

Divergent Print (my favorite)...


Hunger Games Print...

Twilight Print...

The Raven Print...

This Prints are just a few of what they have to offer, even custom orders. Go check them out. And if you want to purchase something, THE QUAINT AND THE CURIOUS is letting you have 10% off your purchase using this code (expires April 1st)...
IREADINDIE10

How awesome is that? Totally awesome!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete