September 12, 2015

5 Star Review: HIDDEN SINS by Karice Bolton

Title: HIDDEN SINS

Author: Karice Bolton

Source: FREE on Nook (You can get it FREE at the links below)



goodreads...

Luke Fletcher asks himself one simple question. Is she worth dying for?

His answer is yes.

When Hannah Walker rolls into her new town on fumes, she doesn’t expect her past to catch up to her so quickly. But the moment her card is declined for a lousy cup of coffee, she realizes nowhere is safe, and her life on the run has just gotten more complex.

Luke Fletcher has made it his mission in life to protect. When he meets Hannah Walker, she makes it clear that his services aren’t needed and neither is he, but there’s something in her eyes that tells another story. Once he begins investigating the woman with many names, he realizes one thing is clear. Whoever, she’s running from won’t stop until she’s dead.

Determined to gain Hannah’s trust and break down her walls, Luke begins to share his own history, but where that leads could cost them more than their hearts as the sins of others threatens to destroy them both.


My take...

I have wanted to read this book for quite some time. I just never had enough time for "me books". You know, those books you want to read for yourself and not because you have an obligation to review. I had just come off reading one of Bolton's other books when I started this one. I wanted to keep that goodness going and immediately started what was sure to be another fantastic book by such an amazing author. And I was correct.

I quickly fell in love with not only the characters but the plot as well. I adored Luke! I mean seriously, does Bolton ever write a bad good guy? With all her great guys, it is hard to pick a favorite. So which ever was the latest one I am reading about...he is the one. Hannah is one of those wonderful characters too. She is sweet and innocent in the ways of the world. But for someone so sheltered, she sure has faced a lot in such a short period of time. I really think that readers are going to enjoy her as much as I did.

Like I mentioned, I quickly fell in love with this storyline. I loved all the twists and turns that the story took. It had me intrigued and smitten; engrossed and enamored. There wasn't one thing I didn't like. In fact, after finishing HIDDEN SINS, I am going to read as quickly as I can through my TBR pile so I can hurry up and get to BURIED SINS.

HIDDEN SINS is a must read! I loved it, I inhaled it, and I could definitely use more Luke Fletcher in my life. 5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment