November 26, 2017

5*Review: FRANTIC by Casey L Bond

Title: Frantic

Author: Casey L Bond

Source: KU



Goodreads…

Porschia Grant is in Frenzy. The hunger is constant. It’s all-consuming, as is the pain and sickness. Something went wrong when she turned. Perhaps it was the fact that an infected bit her moments before, or maybe it’s something else entirely.

One thing is certain, if Porschia can’t learn to feed, she will die. If she can’t learn to control her extreme emotional swings, she will kill someone. And that would destroy her.

How long can the night-walkers keep her turning a secret from the Colony? Will Saul stand beside her now that she’s changed? And what will happen when she re-enters the forest?


My take…

It has been some time since a book has had me reading during the day and absolutely inhaling it. After that crazy ending with FRENZY, I was so very eager to get started on this one that I immediately got KU and downloaded the series. I plan to devour as much of it as possible this weekend.

From beginning to end, I was completely caught up in this amazing story and equally amazing characters. I love that Porschia’s character has gotten better with her transformation to Vampire and I cannot wait to see what comes next for her. She is rather fierce and rather scarey at times. Tage has really grown on me since we were first introduced to him. Although I don’t care much for Saul, I loved how he hasn't given up on Porschia.

Two books into a six book series and I am a complete and utter basket case. I have learned with this book I seriously have no business trying to distinguish between the good guys and the bad guys. I have gone from gushing about Roman in my review of FRENZY to no longer liking him. I now like me some Tage. I should probably have some cares for Saul but I just don’t. My heart belongs to Tage. I am sure my feelings will change with the next book. Cannot wait to see which guy I adore next.

Suspenseful, emotional, and captivating...once again, Bond had me on the edge of my seat and biting my nails to the quick as I read!! I am beyond excited for what is to come after another fabulous and startling ending. 5 Stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment